fredag 2. januar 2009

Happy New Year

First of all I would like to say happy New Year to everyone out there.
I have my own calender in my head, my new year always starts at the first competition for the season, so for me it's been 2009 for 3 months allready.

I think it's been like 6 days from my last update where I told you I was buying
a plaine ticket, a mac, and a camera. I bought my plaineticket like 5 minutes ago,
I haven't bought a camera yet, I will probably do this when I get over to America.
I actually managed to buy a mac, I was so pumped until I found out that the delivery date was set to 16-19 of january. I called them to try to speed up the delivery.
now the delivery date is the 9th. im leaving on the 6th so I have a problem.
hoping to figure that out today.
I know I promised you an New years edit as well. I will try to get it up as fast
as possible. I was expecting a new mac where I actually could edit the footie,
so I have to try figure it out some other way.

yeah. that's what's up, still just cruising in Hafjell and having alot of fun.
Im not looking forward to leaving this place.

4 kommentarer:

  1. happy new year pk and good luck for your contests in 2009.

    SvarSlett
  2. Im not looking forward to leaving this place. true dat..

    SvarSlett
  3. :( im angry you promissed a edit!

    SvarSlett
  4. godt nytt år til deg og per kristian
    hoper du får en ny fin sesong

    SvarSlett