onsdag 28. januar 2009

Breck

Came back to the way to crowded Norwegian crib in Breck.
Back to sleeping on a inflatable mattress and now Im sharing it with a girl.... yuuuuck.
Been a snowstorm for a couple of days so haven´t been that much skiing going on
witch is completely alright for me, after my devistating performance on X-slope I need a couple days off.
It´s suppose to be nice weather on Friday and I have a surprise for you guys.
I FINALLY GOT A VIDEO CAMERA, so you can expect a edit pretty soon.
Here´s some Photo´s I took with my new camera this evening.




Frank BIRRRA

got some internet shut down so my photo´s didn´t upload.
gonna try again tomorrow, because now it´s time for bed.

Good Night

1 kommentar:

  1. sweet! so this is gonna be more likely a videoblog then?

    and one question. are you going to stryn this weekend with jon and andreas?

    henning

    SvarSlett