tirsdag 20. januar 2009

Long time no blog

First of all, I want to say that Im sorry for not giving you any updates in a long time.
The reason for that is a mix of waiting for a new computer, having no computer, waiting for a camera, having no camera and most of all me being lazy.
I been riding in Keystone the last couple of weeks,
I been kinda slacking on working on my comp tricks since I did´t know that I were in X-games slope until a couple of days ago. I have to admit that this kinda stressed me out a little. I went up to Breck for the first time on monday and I have to say that im in love.
It´s the three best jumps I ever hit after the JOI jump a couple of years ago.
So I´ve been riding Breck the last couple of days, and I think I have my X-games run down.

I made my way up to Carbondale tonight. it´s about 30 min from Aspen.
I want to thank the Olenicks for welcoming me into their sweet home.
Now it´s time for me to show my thanks thru kicking their ass in Ping Pong

X-games slope practice tomorrow, hopefully you´ll get some pics of the course,
The thing is I have a new mac where there´s no spot for my memory card to slide into. Im gonna figure that out tomorrow.

C Ya

3 kommentarer:

  1. Hey PK, congrats on the spot in Slopestyle!
    Looking forward to see some training pics tomorrow.
    Tip: Just go to Radioshack and buy yourself a multicard-reader, then you can download from whatever kind of camera/memorycard you stick in!

    A-
    La Familia Noruega

    SvarSlett
  2. Cool to here from you again, congrats on
    being in x-games! hope you stomp your run and good luck!

    SvarSlett
  3. DU ER KUL PER... tihihi

    SvarSlett