torsdag 8. januar 2009

Dew Tour without any skis



So, I met up with oscar at Gardermoen (airport in Norway) we headed over to
Mount Snow VT. for the Dew Tour.
Our trip was just fine. I kinda miss booked my ticket though, I was
flying with American Airline and I was sure that they were in Star Alliance.
no, so I didn't get any bonus points for my miles witch sucks.
Like I said, our trip was just fine, until we got to Boston.
The Airline managed to loose our skibags so we can't do anything.
we had practice yesterday witch didn't really matter cause the weather
was pretty bad, I thought we had Qualification today, but we have one more practice day and qualification tomorrow.
Im hoping to see my bag any minute now, it was supose to come last night but
due to the shitty weather I figured it got delayed.
Oscar's bag is still missing, hopefully on it's way from London to Boston as we speak.



Me and Oscar enjoying a good breakfast and waiting.
I have a feeling we'll be waiting for a while longer.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar