torsdag 29. januar 2009

edit on the way



We went up to Breck today and found out that the main quad was
closed, that meaning a very long line for the park lift.
We made the decision to head over to Keystone.
We got there pretty late,but got some shots.
The forecast for tomorrow looks good,
I really hope we can hit the big line in Breck, also known as Freeway.
I want to do my sw 12 and my forward 12 in a line, pretty sure I can do it.
since me and Chris Frankum bought such a pimp cam maybe we can use
it in the next field productions film. We´ll see.
gonna show you the rest of the pics I took with my cam.

Sorry about the fucked up writing... it happens sometimes,
I don´t know how to fix it.






Every house need a cleaning bitch, Ole Mustad is ours.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar