søndag 25. januar 2009

Not that stoked

Yo !
X-games is officially over and if I wasen´t bummed after big air last night
im deffinatly bummed now. you can go to www.Jon-olsson.com and
watch the big air action last night.

Slope today, probably the worst conditions possible for this course.
it snowed soooo much and it kinda turned to wet pow after a while.
This made it really a´hard to get speed, not happy with my performance
but wasen´t really that much I could do with the speed, I didn´t do
any rightside spins in my run so I wasen´t expecting a top qualifier
run. I was just looking for getting thru the course, but I had some speed
issues. I knuckled the second jump in my first run and I knuckled the second
and the last one in my second run. Like I said, I can´t really do anything about
the speed, so not doing good today just made me super bummed over last night.

Well trying to put this weekend behind me.
TJ won, im soooo stoked for him, after being out for 10 months I have to say
winning X slope is a pretty baller comeback. jiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiih.
Now it´s time to enjoy the nightlife of Aspen.

stay pimp.

4 kommentarer:

  1. Hey PK

    no need to be bummed everyone knows you killed it in the big air and everyone knows your the champion. I'd give you a medal if i could on behalf of people who love skiing. I'm sure you'll have an amazing season, so jus keep killin it.
    Have fun
    KL

    SvarSlett
  2. i wanna take my girl to ski in hafjell, know anyway affordable? by which i mean cheap

    SvarSlett
  3. hey pk.
    Good to se you and andreas will be killing it at joss. That comp is looking so cool. Hav fun and stay safe.

    SvarSlett
  4. yo, The winner of joss will be a sms thing where only No. and S. may enter

    SvarSlett