fredag 20. februar 2009

Dew Tour day 3

Today was Slope qualifiers. Since im in top three overall I was
pre-qualified to the finals witch is nice.
I usually don´t mind qualifying cause I think you get more
Practice, at least more efficient practice. But this time Im glad.
Im not really that sure about the course, I think I have my run
down, but it can be so much better. this course just ain´t my
style. I was watching most of the qualifiers and I was very
impressed with the level. Tom Wallisch had a siiiiiick run,
and I think he won the qual. Big time pipe skier Simon Dumont
layed down a very good run also, it´s safe to say after his
performance today people can stop calling him a pipe skier...
like that´s ever gonna happen. Fellow rail shredder Jossi Wells
Had a very nice run also.

After the qualifiers me and Jossi went up to The park in
Northstar witch is the most fun park I have skied in a
very long time by the way. We went up and shot for our
railedit. Turned out pretty good.

Tomorrow´s finals, im feeling very sore since I almost
broke my neck yesterday. (video Bellow)


Crash from PK Hunder on Vimeo.

It´s pretty stupid to have a bump right before the
rail ends. You should be able to go off a rail a
little early without landing on your neck

PK

2 kommentarer: