søndag 22. februar 2009

Dew Cup


Winter Dew Tour 2009 is officially done.
We had finals in slope yesterday and I must say that the level was
the highest I ever seen in a slopestyle comp.
I kinda messed up my run, I came off the second rail forward
instead of switch, meaning that I had to do a right 9 instead
of a cab 7 on the first jump. I am pretty stoked that I got to
do my 12 into a sw 12 before the comp season ended.
allthough the second to last jump was way to small to do a 12
I think I did allright.
I wasen´t to happy about the score I got but it landed me in
6th place and that was just enough to get the overall title.
Im pretty stoked to be the first ever Winter Dew Tour champion.

Tomorrow im going to Denver, staying the night and the next
day head back home to Norway. and I can´t tell you how stoked
i am to get back home. gonna be home for couple of days and
probably head over to Trysil to meet up with Jon and Andreas.


Me and Colby´s trophy table

PK

1 kommentar:

  1. Pk, that's baller sh!t. Nice job man. Super wicked watching you guys out there...

    SvarSlett