torsdag 23. september 2010

Home sweet home


After 37 relatively quik hours I found myself in Norway, Øyer, Home.
After a disasterous trip to NZ I can´t find any words that explaines how good it is to be home. 37 hours is a long time to travell alone but I have to say this trip was uneventfull and quik. I don´t think I waited on a airport more than an hour, witch is really good.
Immediatly after I got home and got something to eat. I went down to the golf course to play a tournement witch they host every wedensday. I won..... No big deal!!!

Alltough it´s really good to be home Im afraid the joy quikly comes to an end. Tomorrow I leave for Zurich, freeslyle.ch. Im looking forward to this event, It´s always a lot of fun, a bunch of spectators and a good show. Skiingvise I can´t say im completely ready. Since we only got 3 days of good skiing in NZ and on those days we only skied rails. I´ve have to say that my jumping game isen´t where it should be!

PK

1 kommentar:

  1. Rediscovering the joy of home, sweet home
    Some American readers may be scared off by the saturating Englishness of Louise Dean’s novel. Start with unfamiliar references to Selfridges, Wade Whimsies, Maltesers and the…Miami Herald · 1 day ago
    Sweet Home honors its top citizensAlbany…
    Palladino: Home sweet home a sweet deal

    SvarSlett