fredag 10. september 2010

Airbag fun

Airbag fun from PK Hunder on Vimeo.


We hit the Airbag a couple of days ago! Alltough it was really small it was a lot of fun. Hit it like 6 times then we got kinda over it cause you had to huck everything you had to do doubles. I did a double flat, that didn´t work out that well,
a switch Bio 9. Belive it or not I never done that before, at least not on purpose. Turns out that trick is really simple. I did land on my skis on the airbag though, something I don´t reccomend, I just flew right over the aribag and landed on my head on the other side. I also did a sw double, you can see my second try on the clip above and it felt pretty good, just a little to small to make it all the way around.


Backseat bitches. Stack, Little Beau Wells and Drew.
I haven´t been able to document these last couple of days beacause I lost my phone. But turns out I just left it at Jossi´s house and he found it. So stoked, my trip back to Norway would suck without my iphone.


This is just some photo´s that we happened to take trying to figure out the Go Pro.



Stack getting a lucky shot trying to turn on the camera!

4 kommentarer:

  1. song: the white panda - golden encore!

    SvarSlett
  2. Takk ;) fet edit også :)

    SvarSlett
  3. This a great sport adventure, man! I've experienced ski adventure at Aspen, Colorado and I enjoyed those moments. Since we're talking about airbag, I can say using this for extreme sports is very useful, and it is pretty safe. It is good that most car companies include an air bag to every car model, like Ram 3500 from Dodge. In my hometown of Edmonton, most dealerships introduce safe car models to their clients.

    SvarSlett