torsdag 11. desember 2008

KEYSTONE



If you watched the video of luke you probably know that im in keystone for the moment.
Been riding rails and the small jumpline for the past week. The jumps aren't big enough to do
the big tricks like 10's and 12's but it's really fun. And it's good to be on your skis without any comp presure or a camera pointed at you at all time. It's nice to be able to do whatever you want. I have been working alot on my cab spins and by cab I mean switch rightside. For all you guys who call it switch rightside, start calling it cab. much easier.
The rumour has it that two of the jumps in the bigline gonna be done and ready for skiing
tomorrow. I was a little worried that I didn't get to ski some big jumps before the Dew Tour witch starts the 18th. Hopefully tomorrow will be sick, like Luke said. Everybody is here, working on their tricks and the level of the skiing that goes down at the hill is very high.
Oh yeah, im waiting for a headcam. Don't know know how that's gonna work or the
quality of the video I will get from it. But you will for sure be able to see mre trying it
out as soon as I get it.
Here's some random shots I taken the past week.

The smallline where verybody have been ripin' lately.



Me and some random swedish dude
Since I live in Frisco I have to take the bus to the hill.
It's about a 10-15 min drive but the bus takes like 50, so im
very happy if I can catch a ride with someone.
This day I found the Wells brothers.


Clarke came up from boulder. he's still in school so he's been driving up and down from boulder to keystone like a mad man

3 kommentarer:

  1. Jåw,
    grrattis med blogg, artig artig..

    Joachim

    SvarSlett
  2. fet blogg, hjelmcammet blir nok morro å se. kult å se litt hva du driver med iløpet av vintern:)
    håper det blir mange småfilmer fremover, så vi kan se litt hva du gjør når du ikke kjører ski og:)

    SvarSlett
  3. jævlig rå blogg.. håper det blir maaange småfilmer om det du gjør utenfor ski også .. :D

    SvarSlett