tirsdag 23. november 2010

Sweet Camp


A video from Trysil today.

Today was sick. we woke up early, skied for a bit, went back to the hotel and chilled till the night session was on. the park here is pretty sick. At least to be this early, a good park in Norway is pretty much unheard of before christmas/new years.

We got to try out the Big jump today, It seemed like a really good jump but it was hard to get to comfertable today cause it was a bit windy. But if the wind settle down I think shit will go down.

Tomorrow is another day. im waiting for a cannon G11 camera that I think will come tomorrow so I´ll try to give u some pics.

PK

4 kommentarer:

  1. PK have you gone over to sweet-clothing?

    SvarSlett
  2. ^My thoughts exactly!

    SvarSlett
  3. No i haven´t. Im not ruling it out as an possibility, but for now im just testing the clothes. and I don´t have any HH clothes left.

    SvarSlett
  4. I see now that it was this weekend I should have gone to trysil! but was there last so:) but I like sweet chlothing, look good on you;)
    and good luck with sweet rumble!

    SvarSlett