torsdag 18. november 2010

Return of PK from Fri Flyt TV on Vimeo.


Filip made this video. A little edit that show´s you what i´ve being doing since I broke my neck.


Here´s a movie that Red Bull made from Budapest.


Im driving down to stockholm tomorrow with Lasse and Kim, qualification for the king of style starts at 5ish. hope we make it.
Today I took a wrong turn in a roundabout and didn´t realize that I had to turn around before I got a textmessage from Telenor (ATNT). ´Welcome to Norway, prizes for textmessage.........´ Yeah, im stupid. So, it´s not impossible for us to miss it tomorrow. I guess if the other guys stay awake we´ll be fine:)

PK

3 kommentarer:

  1. du er faen meg kongen pk. håper du fortsetter å gjøre det bra denne sesongen og håper jeg ser deg i hafjell til vintern!

    SvarSlett
  2. good luck dude!!!!!!!!!!1

    SvarSlett