søndag 29. november 2009

First day of skiing




Yesterday I had my first day on skis since my injury, it's been a long time but I guess skiing is like riding a bike. You never forget. I took it very slow And easy though, did some straight airs on the tiny jump And I did some railslides. I mostly focused on enjoying the fresh air and my sharp edges cutting the snow for some nice turns. My neck fellt good but I feel today that there's some muscles back there that need som work. Now im sick again so I did'nt get to ski today, im going to the doctor tomorrow to try to figure out what's wrong with me.

PEACE

4 kommentarer:

  1. NICE! get well agian ;) are you staying in hafjell for the christmas?

    SvarSlett
  2. Hi,

    I have what probably amounts to a very stupid question: How do you jump on alpine skis?

    I notice that you do jumps on them, and I am afraid of breaking the skis, if I land improperly, especially since I ski on rentals.

    Thanks a lot!

    ~Faissal

    SvarSlett
  3. First day of skiing after injury is not easy for everyone as in your case. But, What you said is right. Skiing is like riding a bike.

    SvarSlett