mandag 7. september 2009

Rødde Folkehøyskole

Hey guys!

Im currently located at Rødde Folkehøyskole (freestyle skiing academy).
Like last year Im here for a water ramping trip they do every year.


This is the head coach Eimund! I known Eimund for a while now, he was there when I did my first competition here in Norway and actually stood beside (below) me on one of my first podiums ever.


When I got here this evening Eimund had to go to a meeting so I figured I would go for a walk and check out what´s going on around here. I found a gym so I worked out for an hour.


After my work out I continued my little walk and found some pretty cool stuff like this stair set-up. it looks pretty sick.


A summer set-up on a rainbow!


a little rollarcoaster box.

They also had a minramp, a mountain bike drop and some other cool rails.
I have to get off the computer now. I´ve been pending between this blog update and facebook for two hours and it´s 4 and a half hour until I have to get up and go to the water ramps.

Good Night!

2 kommentarer: