onsdag 2. september 2009

Field Prod HQ


Today I played my first round of golf this year that actually didn´t suck.
I been playing my worst golf ever this year, so to finally hit the ball good and get the feeling of playing golf instead of just trying to get the ball in the hole makes me happy.


After my round of golf I got in the car and raced down to visit Field productions HQ (Filip´s basement) This is how it looks like!


Filip Editing on his 30 inch apple HD screen with 24 GBram !?!WHAAAT?!?! (Filip is pretty stoked on his set up)


Filip is working on Alex Aurdal´s part, in the background you can see him doing one of the sickest rodeo 7´s I´ve ever seen.


JP and Even editing the Documentary witch will contain four episodes, each lasts around 30 min.


Special Needs Productions.


Joar the music editor making sure the vibe is good thru out the whole movie.


This is pretty funny. Do you see who it is? It´s the one and only Jon Olsson. captured on film is his first time on twin tip´s. Rocking the speedsuit and back mounted bindings doing lincoln loops out the pipe. PRICELESS!

I have 4 meetings tomorrow so it´s probably time to go to bed.

-PEACE-

4 kommentarer: