mandag 17. august 2009



Today I started my day out with a little trip to the gym, lifted some weights and 20 min on the bike. I usually do half an hour, but I have a cold so it was probably not a good idea to work out at all. After that I went home, watched a bunch of useless TV shows, made dinner for my mom and me, then went golfing. That was my exiting day!

This is the reason why I didn´t blog for a while, I don´t really have anything exiting to blog about. I feel like I have to entertain you somehow, so im gonna keep posting videos I see on the web.
I saw this a while ago, and it´s a pretty popular video on youtube so most of you have probably seen it already. If you have, it dosen´t hurt to see it again. If you haven´t, you gonna loose some if not all of the respect for women behind the wheel;)
Sorry ladies!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wT7zM8XgXQ&feature=fvste2

PK

7 kommentarer:

  1. "If you have, it dosen´t hurt to see it again. If you haven´t, you gonna loose some if not all of the respect for women behind the wheel;)"

    Well, let me put it this way; Jupp

    :p

    Are you going to compete in London Freeze this year?

    SvarSlett
  2. are you gonna compete at all this year?..Cus i relly hope you are, you are like super great on ski hahaha.. :)

    SvarSlett
  3. how sad, The Othersiders on the CN better watch this video, to prevent KC and Jackie from driving haha.

    SvarSlett
  4. I will compete this year, not before the dew tour in december though.
    So unfortunatly, I will not be competeing at the London freeze.

    PK

    SvarSlett
  5. hahahahahaa, var i byen i går, og der var det ei kjerring som hadde kjørt inn i ei blindgata, så ho måtte snu, og selvfølgelig så hun seg ikke godt nokk om, så hun rygga rett bak i en moped som stod bak henne, og så kjørte hun i hundre og helvete vekk derfra!:P

    SvarSlett
  6. Too bad you are going to miss out London freeze, was really hoping to see you there!

    SvarSlett