mandag 10. august 2009

iPhone 3Gs

Hey guys!

I broke my cellphone like 5 days ago, so today I thought I would give an iPhone one more try. I had one a year back but I got a little tired of it, now when I have it in my hands again I have to say.... It's a pretty cool phone. I also thought it would be good for my blogging career! when I do stuff, and random things happen I can just pick up my phone and tell you about it. The only thing that's a little weird is that I can't take a pic and upload it straight from the phone. It should work, perhaps im just to stupid to figure out how to do it. If you have an iPhone and know how to solve my problem help would be much appreciated.

http://www.impactlab.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/iphone3g-4678.jpg

I came across a bmx video on YouTube the other day that just blew my mind, you have to check it out. The last trick is retarded, some kind of rodeo/misty thing. Check it.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QEeCP-JxGdc&client=mv-google

-PEACE-

5 kommentarer:

  1. You kinda made me wanna go buy a BMX bike..
    Keep the updates coming PK! Oh, I remembeer a while back you said something about a competition, did I miss it or?

    SvarSlett
  2. haha it´s crazy .....
    There will be some contests, I won´t say when cause I always delay shit.
    first of all I just gonna keep doing updates so people start follow my blog again. But it´s coming, and it´s gonna be off the hook

    PK

    SvarSlett
  3. http://www.google.com/search?btnG=1&pws=0&q=how+do+I+upload+images+from+my+iphone+to+my+blog

    Hilsen Camilla - sees snart da, champ:) Snakkes!

    SvarSlett
  4. PK, vet du nårtid 'Sweet Autonomy' kolleksjon blir kjøpbar?:))

    SvarSlett
  5. Nice video, får lyst til og gå ut og sykkle jeg nå :P Pk, vet du sånn ca hvor tunge ke2 extreme er? og åssen bindinger hare du? :)

    SvarSlett