tirsdag 7. april 2009

Hospital time

Hey guys!

Long time no blog.
As you may know Im currently in the hospital.
Im waiting to get shipped to Oslo to operate,
the decision weather I am gonna operate or not is yet to be made.
But Im pretty sure I have to operate and I actually hope so.
allright, about time to tell you guys what I did.
some of you may know that I hurt my neck, but I actually
broke it. it isen´t nearly as bad as it sounds I skied away from it,
walked around for 10 minutes afterwards, I have all the movement and
feeling everywhere. I consider myself very lucky allthough I was
very unlucky as well. Since I actually pretty much stomped the trick
it sucks to get a broken neck out of it. You can se on the video
what happened but I´ll tell you my perspective.
I was coming into the jump, the plan was to do a dub 12 but on the
takeoff I felt that I had way to much speed, and I didn´t want to
land switch that far down the very soft landing. soooo,
I set a really slow 10, probably the slowest 10 I have ever done,
felt like a 3. came around perfectly, prepared myself for a hard landing,
put my skis on the snow, got the feeling of landing it and then both my
skis dug down in the snow witch sent me straight on my head.
Im usually really good at just fliping over and roll, but it was so unexpected
and I had alot of speed, so I just didn´t have time to do anything.
that´s what happened.


åre chrash from PK Hunder on Vimeo.

That´s probably the last you´ll see of me skiing until this summer.
I still don´t know the recovery time, but I figure it´s gonna take a little while.
Im still in good spirit, I had a crazy and very good year, and im really happy
with my comeback year, it sucks that I probably not gonna get to film
with MSP and Field, but after this busy contest season Im kinda burned out
allready, Im looking forward to take it easy at home, going on vacation to
someplace exotic where I can play Blackjack.... yeah just living large i guess.

PK

37 kommentarer:

  1. God bedring PK! Håper du snart er back in biss!

    SvarSlett
  2. God bedring og gratulerer til TEAM NORWAY!!

    SvarSlett
  3. hey man.. take it easy pk, we have been able to see all your amazing skiing all year and it sucks to see you're injured. I hope you will have a quick recovery! fan from amsterdam

    SvarSlett
  4. Really sorry to hear about the injury. Hope you get well soon!

    SvarSlett
  5. God bedring PK, du är en stor inspiration för newschool/freestyle miljön!
    Hilsen fra din gamle svenske trener!

    SvarSlett
  6. Well it is better this happens end of season than in Desember or something. It sucks but at least you are alive and can still lay down in the future. Every trick how ever safe is really a suicide run when you think about it, i mean who the hell would put on two peices of wood on their feet and try and fly in the sky and while doing that try to spin around and grab the wood - crazy! But that is what drives everyone in freeski. And sometimes shit happens. Get better soon.

    SvarSlett
  7. bow chicka wow wow7. april 2009 kl. 12:41

    GOD BEDRING PK!

    SvarSlett
  8. I'll hold my thumbs for you PK that your recovery will be fast and unpainfull!
    God bedring!

    SvarSlett
  9. vibes for a speedy recovery bro. Be Careful!!

    SvarSlett
  10. god bedring.
    hilsen emil

    SvarSlett
  11. Kjipt å høre mann, dine parter er alltid Field- og Matchstick's beste, håper dere klarer å få fyrt sammen noe i sensesongen på fonna eller no i likhet med i fjor.
    Men uansett, god bedring!

    SvarSlett
  12. hope you get well as soon as possible - and i hope you'll have a great and long vacation to relax!
    besides: congrats to team norway for joss and congrats to you pk for winning sweet rumble!

    SvarSlett
  13. I hope that you continue to blog even if you are injured, Gooooooooood bedring ;) / e.u.

    SvarSlett
  14. sykt da, du får ha god bedring. og en digg ferie!
    og græts til team norway som gjorde det supert.
    we love you bro, fra vi oppe på ål (;

    SvarSlett
  15. That sucks. Get better. Great season up till this.

    SvarSlett
  16. god bedring!!og gratulerer til team norway, som eide.

    SvarSlett
  17. Dette går bra babe.

    SvarSlett
  18. God bedring du eier !!!!!

    SvarSlett
  19. Head paranemist (estonian for get well)

    SvarSlett
  20. You will be back in no time!

    SvarSlett
  21. i wont to see you soon:) håpe alt går bra:)

    SvarSlett
  22. god bedring per!

    SvarSlett
  23. Oh, hope u will get well soon!

    SvarSlett
  24. God bedring pk!
    Søskenbarn :-D

    SvarSlett
  25. god bedring fra meg å:-P med en gang jeg hørte det fikk jeg vondt i nakken selv :-P

    SvarSlett
  26. SIICK!!!!!! god bedring :)

    SvarSlett
  27. jeg skal be for deg pk
    p.s. god bedring

    I will pray for you pk.
    p.s. good health

    SvarSlett
  28. hva heter den sangen?

    SvarSlett
  29. AOUCH... :- (
    sidekammeraten min snakker om deg all the time!
    så jeg måtte bare sjekke "hvem du er"! :- )
    Virker cool ;D
    GWS

    SvarSlett
  30. the song ??? =)=)

    SvarSlett
  31. Hey PK,

    Get well soon!

    Greetz from Holland

    SvarSlett