tirsdag 21. april 2009

Doing Good

Hey fellow human beings!!

Long time since last Update.
That´s mainly because I haven´t had anything exiting
to blog about. I don´t think it´s that exiting to blog
about what I eat and all that bull shit, but if you want to know,
I had frozen pizza for dinner today. My parents decided to go
down to our house in spain to play golf. I guess it´s allright
for parents now a days to leave their little boy with a broken
neck at home. Mom and dad, if you read this... that was a joke... do not worry.
I have my Sister and my brother in law to take care of me.

Actually I don´t need much help. Im doing great.
My biggest problem I have is my beard getting really irritating
behind my neck brace.
The best way to describe how Im doing,
I can live normal really really boring life.
I have no pain, I can move just as normal, just not any sudden
fast moves and I can´t really do any activities, they also said that
I can´t lift more than 4 kilos. What is under 4 kilos that is worth lifting?

Been a lot of comments and questions about the contests.
and for people wondering if I read the comments,
I do and I appreciate the comments very much.
About the contests. I´ll have warm up contest next week.

Im out

11 kommentarer:

  1. while you are all bored and cant do shit, the least i could do for you is giving you a laugh.

    Read this article about this little town in Nicuragua where the fishermans have start fishing for cocane, droped by columbian drugdealers.
    85% of the inhabitants are unemployd and everybody are living in mansions!=) haha
    here it is http://www.nzherald.co.nz/oceans/news/article.cfm?c_id=272&objectid=10491443

    Get better, and congratulation for the good season you had before the accident!

    p

    SvarSlett
  2. Great your doing so good!

    SvarSlett
  3. nice your doing so good!
    can't wait for the contest!
    great JOSS video, btw. outstanding

    SvarSlett
  4. Bare lurer på hvor lenge det er til du kan stå på ski igjen pk. Digger deg og god bedring!

    SvarSlett
  5. Nice to hear that you are a live!
    I wanna see a video with you...
    MAKE a video ffs* höhö. / e.u

    SvarSlett
  6. Fint å høre at du kommer deg;)
    Gleder meg til neste uke!:D

    Forsatt god bedring!!

    SvarSlett
  7. å, JOSS videoen til team norway was sweeeeet!;)

    SvarSlett
  8. härligt att höra att du mår bra! :D

    SvarSlett
  9. yes pk make a movie! would be great:)
    good that you are ok.
    MVH PER

    SvarSlett
  10. FInt å hør at du har det bra : D
    Super nice Joss video btw!

    SvarSlett
  11. syk joss video, gratulerer så mye med seier der :D godt å høre at du er oppegående :) håper du er tilbake i bakken igjen snart. god bedring :D!

    SvarSlett