lørdag 16. oktober 2010

I know I suck

Hey guys, been a while!

Everytime I go home I quite blogging, that's beacause it's nothing to do at home, nothing to do = nothing to write about!



I'll give u a recap of what i've been up to when I did'nt play FIFA in my bed! Been to a couple of premiers. This is all of the guys before the Field and MSP premiere in Oslo! No more pics from that night, at least no one I can put up!



The day after I met up with Filip to do a interview.
We where both off our game, u can probably guess why. It also did'nt help that I think Filip is the funniest guy ever so I laugh every time I look at him. Filip seriously spent half an hour setting "the studio up", putting the camera on the tripod and a chair infront of it. Let's just say it did'nt go well. We got it done though...... sort of.



His girlfriend was kind enough to cook us some food, and we had a nice little dinner!



Entertainment is a must if u want to be a good host. Filip plugged in his Iphone in the stereo and ran thru is new I am T-pain songs, some of them was suprisingly good and really funny!

The last few weeks after that contained of more Boring days at home untill a couple of days ago.
Decided to go down to Hintertux, Austria. Wen't to Oslo a day before I left, went to a stand up show, did some gymnastics (edit coming soon) and I walked my friend's bad ass pit bull fight dogs!



Ok, maybe they aren't the badest of dogs, but they are really cute!



On our way down to Hinterux, Aleks Aurdal and Lasse Nyhaugen joined the trip!



We landed in munich, rented a car and went downtown munich! It's probably one the coolest citys in the world with a bunch of cool buildings and stuff like that...... That's the only pic I took! Im glad I did though, turned out to be the best meal I've ever had. If you ever go to munich, find 'Block steaks' and order a Rumpsteak! My mouth get's watery just thinking about it.

Time for bed, hopefully some skiing tomorrow.

God night.

6 kommentarer:

  1. What's going on with HH? According to roomers they drop the ski team, is it true?

    SvarSlett
  2. Munich and Steak <3

    SvarSlett
  3. U suck at updateing this blog man.. Com on?

    SvarSlett
  4. ^I'm sure that will make it a lot better.

    SvarSlett
  5. year bru update us on the rumor of HH!!! saw w pic of you at Jacobs blog and the puff jacket looked like an older model!?!?!
    might be mistaken!
    but plz let us know whats going on?

    SvarSlett
  6. i saw your other facebook profile was fake.. so you better accept me on your real one!

    gosh i feel lame since i talked with a fake person

    SvarSlett