torsdag 20. mai 2010

A week in Oslo




The week started out with my homegirl Ines moving in party at her new sick apartment!



My buddy Christian's new pikachuuuu one piece!



Me and Rulle! Jamina's way to cute dog....



17. Of May is Norway's national day, so we celebrated on a boat. Good day!!!!



Me and Christian with some bobles!



Im on a boat mutha...... Take a look at me!

That's been my week so far. On saturday im headed for spain to check out my parents apartment down there. It's gonna be so good with some sun, beach and maybe some golfing if my shoulders up to it.

PEACE

1 kommentar:

  1. That pikachu onepiece is awesome!

    I can see you had fun at 17 Mai, we don't celebrate that in the Netherlands :p we got queens day though.. but that aint so special.

    have fun in Spain!

    make pictures!

    Marielle

    SvarSlett