søndag 22. mars 2009

Long time no blog

Sorry for the lack of updates these past weeks.
I arrived Trysil for JOSS today, Im gonna try to keep you updated
on what my team is doing everyday.
if you didn´t know my team is:
Me
Andreas Håtveit
Filip Christensen
Jon Håtveit
Thomas Kleiven

Im stoked on the team, I think we have a great opertunity to produce
a really good segment. so Im gonna keep you up to date of what´s going
on, unfortunately I can´t tell you everything, cause we can´t let
the other team find out what we´re doing all this time.
the weather forecast dosen´t look that good for this week
so we have to find alternative ways to get some good shot´s,
therefore I can´t tell you evereything

Peace

1 kommentar:

  1. skjønner... men skal ikke du også være med i sweet rumble denne helga også'a?

    SvarSlett