torsdag 13. januar 2011

MRI

Im currently sitting in the waiting room at the hospital to get an MRI of my knee. Im pretty sure I have a tare in my MCL. Just have to figure out exactly whats wrong, so I can get it treated.

Happy new year. Im completely aware that I haven't Posted anything since the 12. Of december. This is a mix of lazyness and not having internett. I may have told u this or maybe not, but I bought a house. Ever since I got back before christmas I have been moving in and working on getting it looking pimp as. So Yeah, that have been my life the last month. Im gonna keep u updated about my knee, and maybe I post some photos of my new house.

PEACE



3 kommentarer:

  1. GL in the new house PK!
    Curious on the knee. Somthing instant or?... With last comps in mind and the next ones still to come?

    SvarSlett
  2. whats up with the knee bru????
    hope you are not out for this season too!!! that would suck!!!

    SvarSlett