torsdag 2. desember 2010

Hafjell shredin

Hafjell run from PK Hunder on Vimeo.


A run thru the park here in hafjell, there´s a couple of more rails on the side, but this is the line we skied all day. Of course I managed to screw up the last rail.... whatever, not like it´s a X-games winning run anyways.

As you can see it´s just the small park that´s up and running, but that´s actually perfect for me. Cause now I have some days to get used to spinning right side before I go to Keystone. in the beginning it was even uncomfertable looking over my right shoulder when I was skiing switch, so I guess it´s good to start small. It was a lot of fun though, sun was shining, my buddy Steffen Hamre was there, fast laps and good snow. not much more I can ask for.

PK

3 kommentarer:

  1. Which Jacket and Pants are you wearing?

    SvarSlett
  2. Sweet autonomy series from Sweet protection. That jacket is called Tailgunner, and the pants are called dissident pants. They're super expensive, but they're worth every penny.

    Check out sweet protection here:
    http://www.sweetprotection.com/snow/outerwear/all/jackets/mens/

    SvarSlett
  3. cool dude you make skiing look really easy:-)

    SvarSlett