onsdag 27. januar 2010

Been gone a long time!!

And I don´t mean me not blogging for like a month, event though I am truely sorry for that.
I don´t know what it is but when im not skiing I just stop blogging as well. but im gonna try to get a grip now.

Allright, quik recap of what I´ve done since my last post. I went back home for Christmas. We had some snow issues so the park got up pretty late and when it got up it wasen´t built till it´s fullest potential. Allthough I didn´t do that much skiing during christmas I did manage to sprain my ankle. It got so much better so fast so I thought it was one of those one week injuries, so I packed my bags and headed over to Colorado. after almost a month in the US and 2 days on skis I can see now that it wasen´t.

Now Im in Aspen for the X-games, and what I mean by the headline for this post is that it happened a lot since I got hurt.
So much sick skiing going on. and since I´ve had like 3 good days of skiing the last 10 months (I actually counted the months today) all the guys are a little out of my league right now. And my ankle is´nt really a 100% yet, it hurt´s a bit when I do rails and big sw spins. But im glad to be here, meeting all the guys that I haven´t seen for almost a year and just having a great time.

Tomorrow is qualifyers and I think I did one trick today at practice that im planing of doing in my run, so I Can´t really see me coming near of qualifying. But the moral about this story is to have a super fun time, all the time - quote Eric Cartman.

Last I wan´t to give a shout out to Bobby Brown. dub cork 12 to sw dub misty 12. sickest thing I´ve ever seen. clearly a favorite with Andreas and Tom

Peace out!

7 kommentarer:

  1. Too bad your ski fell off during your last run.. You'll be back next competition for sure!

    SvarSlett
  2. Stoked to see you on the snow again. Dude your new K2 Skis look sick. What are they called this year?

    SvarSlett
  3. hvorfor er ikke du med på big air konkuransen

    SvarSlett
  4. good to have you back dude! ;)
    haha :D

    SvarSlett
  5. how did you sprain your ancle?!

    SvarSlett
  6. Will you be at the last Dew stop?

    SvarSlett