tirsdag 17. februar 2009

Retallack with no snow



Just finished off 2 weeks in Retallack BC.
I was there with MSP shooting for the next movie, like I said we were there for two weeks and it didn´t snow once.
So we weren´t to lucky with the snow, didn´t help that everything had slid after their crazy avalanche season. It was hard to get the shots we wanted since we didn´t have snow, but we tried to make the best out of it.

It was an good experience though. the riders were myself, Colby West and Rory Bushfield. Me and Colby being what you can call backcountry rookies learned alot from a rather experience Rory. All though Rory took every opportunity he got to yell and boss me and Colby around I think in the end he still love us.

Right now Im on my flight to Reno, thought I would write this update now so I don´t forget when I get there.
Im not staying in Reno though, Im on my way to Northstar for the last Dew Tour.
The last and the most important stop. It´s important for me because I think im in first place overall in slopestyle so I really want to do good in this one.
I might be in first, but it´s really tight so anyone can win.


Rory, building a jump.


Getting a lift with the cat


Colby chilling



Colby not chilling with a 10 kg helmet



DAAAAIN capturing some epic shots.

Just got to my hotel in Northstar, just founf out that we don´t have practice tomorrow,
So I don´t know what do to tomorrow.

PK

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar