søndag 11. januar 2009

Dew Tour at Mount Snow




Arrived Breckenridge last night after the second stop at Dew Tour in
Mt. snow Vermont.
I didn't get any photo's of the course because it was to damn cold for my
camera to handle, but I can tell you this. The course was the most challenging
course I've ever competed in. 7 features, 4 rails and three jumps.
And two rails in the middel of the jump line kinda messed me up.
Since I wasen't that comfertable with the course im really happy with second place.
and I have to give it up to JF for laying down the most tech railrun in a
slopestylecomp I ever seen.

I went to breck before the pipe finals so I didn't get to se it, but i heard
it was the most ridiculous pipe comp ever.

www.allisports.com her can you find the top 3 runs from slope, i don't think
pipe is up yet.

Im gonna hit the hill right now soooooo PEACE

3 kommentarer:

  1. good result, well done!

    Victor

    SvarSlett
  2. yoo PK!
    What is happening with your 10?
    Looks like it is'nt dub corked anymore..!
    Too small jump?

    Landrey

    SvarSlett
  3. tamt på bloggefronten her nå... kom igang å blogg. Trenger noen shots fra dew tour å keystone treningen forran xgames. Legg ut masse fra xgames coursen også:)

    SvarSlett